Let me start by saying that ever since I found out Sienna was going to be a girl, honestly, my first thought was "she is so taking gymnastics!" Just kidding - well sort of. Seriously though, I loved the idea of having a girl to dress up, fix her hair and you know, do all that girly stuff. Well, up until Sunday, Sienna was not interested in ANYTHING being in her hair or on her head...even hats! So, I decided to try, for the millionth time, a ponytail. Her hair is ridiculously curly and is looking crazier by the day - so something HAD to be done! To my surprise, she kept it in all day and didn't rip it out...I was in complete shock and sooooo happy! Below is a side view of the very messy, tiny, ponytail!
Hudson is sleeping so great! He turned two weeks today - and has done two, 5-hour stretches at night! I don't believe for a second that this will remain this way, but I'm trying to savor the moment! Here is a new picture of the little guy - such a cutie!
And finally a picture of mommy, Hudson and Sienna. I'm the main photographer in the house - if you couldn't tell! :) (Thanks for the blanket, Meredith!!!! :))

3 comments:
Sienna looks like such a big girl with her ponytail...they are both adorable!
i love her ponytail! and hudson is a doll. Way to go on sleeping for 5 hour stretches..
Shannon, love the pictures! I couldn't help but notice what Sienna was playing with in the ponytail picture...is that a power strip!?! She must be outgrowing her toys too? :) Hope you guys are doing well!
~Phaneth
Post a Comment