We took our first family vacation to the Outer Banks last week and had a great time! It's so sad to be home because Corolla was gorgeous and I could have stayed there another month or two! I have to say, it wasn't the most relaxing vacation we've had, but I guess that's to be expected with a toddler and a 3 month old! All in all - it was a fun time!
Sienna loved the beach and enjoyed playing in the sand. I think her Daddy even let her do forward rolls in the sand one day - that was fun to clean up! :) She also became a lot closer with her friend Ben, and even started to learn how to share! We still have a little ways to go, however. :)
Hudson has no idea what's going on - but I think he enjoyed the beach very much! Haha.

Here's a picture of just a small part of the group - at dinner on our last night.
Here's Sienna...enjoying the water with Jenny.
Mom and Hudson - hanging on the beach.
Scott - with his two babies. He's such a great father!!
And finally, Sienna with her Godfather, Craig!
So, with our vacation complete - it's now time for me to head back to work. Seriously, it's never fun to work, but I have such a great schedule that it doesn't really bother me anymore. I know Hudson is in great hands with my Dad and I'm looking forward to Sienna having a smooth transition to The Goddard School, hopefully. (We start on Tuesday - I'll keep you posted!)
So, with our vacation complete - it's now time for me to head back to work. Seriously, it's never fun to work, but I have such a great schedule that it doesn't really bother me anymore. I know Hudson is in great hands with my Dad and I'm looking forward to Sienna having a smooth transition to The Goddard School, hopefully. (We start on Tuesday - I'll keep you posted!)
2 comments:
It's so sad the vacation is over...it flew by. The kids were great the entire trip! Good luck to Sienna on her 1st day of school:)
Shannon, I LOVE that picture of you and Hudson. You look great! Also, the photo of Scott with the kids is precious. What a cute family. :)
Post a Comment